Most library services are free of charge.
The following charges apply:
• Replacement of lost or damaged library card €2,10.
• Interlibrary loans €3 + the fees of the sending library
• unretrieved reserved material €1 / reservation (does not apply to children's material)
• All adult section materials €0.25 / day / loan.
• There are no overdue fees for children’s material.
• Overdue fines begin on the first day overdue.
• Overdue notices
- 1st notice €1.20
- 2nd notice €1.20
- invoice €3,15
Fees for lost or damaged items
The library will charge a replacement fee for lost or damaged materials. The fee is either the cost of the item to be replaced or an average cost. The average costs:
• Adult section materials €20
• Children’s section materials €9
• AV material €20
• One audiobook CD or cassette €4,75
• CD and other cases €2.30
Photocopies and printouts
• A4 €0.50, A3 €1 (black and white)
IT products for sale
• USB drive €6.40
• Rewritable CD or DVD €1.80
Facility rental fees (incl. VAT 24%)
• Auditorium for 60 people €24,50/hour
• Private study rooms €12,25/week or €5/day
• Kouvola main library: Exhibition space €90/week. An advance payment of 50% will be charged.
• Kouvola main library: Mediamaja exhibition space €25/week.
• Kouvola main library lobby €12,25/week
• Kustaa Gallery, Valkeala library €95,30/week
• Myllykoski library €70/week
• Kuusankoski library €44,45/week
• Haanoja library €12,25/week
• Koria library €12,25/week
At the Kyyti libraries you can have a maximum of 100 loans at the same time, including 30 CDs, 10 DVD/blu-ray discs and 10 CD-ROMs. There may also be library-specific restrictions.